Oral Assembly Questions tabled on 29 June 2017
for answer on 4 July 2017
R - Signifies the Member has declared an interest.
W - Signifies that the question was tabled in Welsh.
(Self-identifying question no. shown in brackets)
The Presiding Officer will call Party Leaders to ask questions without notice to the First Minister after Question 2.
1. David Rees (Aberavon): Will the First Minister make a statement on the discussions held between the Welsh Government and the Ministry of Justice in relation to the siting of a new prison at Baglan? OAQ(5)0702(FM)
2. Nick Ramsay (Monmouth): What plans does the First Minister have to recognise the additional challenges of delivering public services in rural areas in the distribution of local government funding? OAQ(5)0697(FM)
3. John Griffiths (Newport East): Will the First Minister make a statement on progress with local government reform in Wales? OAQ(5)0698(FM)
4. Mark Isherwood (North Wales): Will the First Minister make a statement on access to tobacco products in Wales? OAQ(5)0695(FM)
5. Jeremy Miles (Neath): What steps are being taken by the Welsh Government to tackle greenhouse gas emissions? OAQ(5)0710(FM)W
6. Mike Hedges (Swansea East): Will the First Minister make a statement on the importance of sporting success in promoting Wales to the world? OAQ(5)0694(FM)
7. Hefin David (Caerphilly): What work has the Welsh Government undertaken to implement the recommendations of the Ministerial Supply Model Taskforce Report published on 2 February 2017? OAQ(5)0703(FM)
8. Vikki Howells (Cynon Valley): What measures is the Welsh Government taking to combat the problem of holiday hunger among school age children in Wales? OAQ(5)0706(FM)
9. Gareth Bennett (South Wales Central): Will the First Minister make a statement on the future of the Wales and Borders rail franchise? OAQ(5)0708(FM)
10. Jenny Rathbone (Cardiff Central): What plans does the Welsh Government have to strengthen building regulations in light of the Grenfell Tower tragedy? OAQ(5)0707(FM)
11. Janet Finch-Saunders (Aberconwy): Will the First Minister make a statement on the joint review by the Wales Audit Office and Healthcare Inspectorate Wales on governance arrangements at Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board? OAQ(5)0711(FM)
12. David Melding (South Wales Central): What are the First Minister's priorities for economic development in South Wales Central? OAQ(5)0700(FM)
13. Paul Davies (Preseli Pembrokeshire): What is the Welsh Government's priority for health services in Pembrokeshire over the next twelve months? OAQ(5)0696(FM)
14. Sian Gwenllian (Arfon): Will the First Minister make a statement on funding higher education in Wales? OAQ(5)0704(FM)W
15. Eluned Morgan (Mid and West Wales): What plans does the Welsh Government have to reconfigure the economic strategy in Wales to ensure that rural areas do not lose out as a result of the focus on City Deals? OAQ(5)0701(FM)